The experts at BC RoofTech & Remodeling can install and repair a wide variety of roofing materials. Our team has experience with:
- TPO roofing: As one of the fastest-growing commercial roofing products, thermoplastic polyolefin can last 15 to 20 years.
- Acrylic and silicone coatings: Acrylic and silicone roof coatings go on quickly and provide UV resistance with exceptional flexibility and impact protection.
- Modified bitumen: These low sloped roof systems offer a multitude of benefits like durability, weather resistance, ease of repair and flexibility.
- Metal roofing: One of the most durable roofing materials, metal roofing can stand up to almost anything nature can dish out.
- Reroofing/layovers: Layovers are a way to extend the life of your roofing materials by laying a new layer of shingles over the existing layer.
- Tile roofing: Tile is both beautiful and extremely durable.
- Decra: Decra shingles are a stone-coated dimensional type of steel shingles. They create the look of traditional shingles but with the advantage of increased durability and the longevity of steel.
- Built-up roofing: Built-up roofing is a special material made of tar and gravel that forms a rain and snow-resistant membrane.
In addition to roof installation, you can also rely on us for commercial roof repair, roof inspections and ballasting. Contact our office in Whitney & Grandview, TX to schedule a consultation for your roofing project.